CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

KnoWiNg Me fiRstlar,,

Noor Rosmadiana Binti Noorrudin

18 years old

Kluang,jOhoR Darul Takzim

Diploma student of unimap 2008,,

School of PPK SE

realy LUVs on Cartoon movies,,like power puffgell, totally spices,
naruto, atasinchi, doremon, crayon sinchan, detective conan, spounge bob,
tom n jerry, avatar,,,
ish!! mmg byklar sbenanyer,,,

During free time like to watching movies, listening to musics, eating,
and sometimes study also,,

I realy care bout my family
(ayah+ibu+angah+acik+obob)
luv them so much..
Although they all are not around me here,,,
But the memories together are always in my mine
in all the time,...
And never Last,,

Also care bout all my frens,,
Gud frens is hard to find,,
but once i meet her or him,,
i'LL care much toward them...

0 comments: